Living plan essentials
An introduction to operationalizing your plan and a design process to keep it relevant for its entire lifetime.
Training on how to create SMART actions that are clear, actionable, and aligned with your strategy.
Actions built out for your plan that are designed to be easily trackable.
Identify, prioritize, document, and track the actions needed to fulfill your organization’s strategic priorities.
Coaching sessions with each department lead to review actions, provide feedback, and identify gaps.
Templates and guides to help you revise or create action plans in the future.
Who should consider this workshop?
- Have a high-level plan in place (e.g. goals and strategies) but no operational actions identified, and therefore, cannot put their plan into action.
- Do not have the capacity to create their own SMART Actions without support.
- Have operational actions created or partially created, but those actions are not SMART or not easily reported on.
- Want SMART actions to be aligned with Envisio’s software right from the design stage.
This service is designed for your executive team, department heads, senior managers and other specialized staff responsible for operational planning at the organizational or departmental levels.
Is this workshop remote or in-person?
It can be either. We recommend that you and your team participate in these action planning workshops remotely. We find that remote workshops that are shorter in duration and broken up over a longer period of time allow participants to reflect on each session and complete work in between, leading to stronger content creation and better long-term results. If there is a strong desire to host the workshop in-person, our staff can accommodate this request, but it will mean there are additional costs for travel.
Do I need to be an Envisio customer already?
No. You can book an action planning workshop with us regardless of whether you are an Envisio software customer or not.
What are the deliverables?
By hiring Envisio to support you through your action planning, you get:
- A series of facilitated capacity-building workshops with key team members of your team to support them in the creation of relevant SMART actions.
- A gap analysis based on a review of the initial set of SMART actions so follow-up information can be gathered before you start implementation.
- A finalized SMART actions spreadsheet that is in a format that can easily be transferred to Envisio or another performance management software for easy tracking and reporting.
- Supporting materials and a reusable design process to help you revise or create new actions in the future.
How do I get started?
The best place to start is to request a professional services consultation. We’ll be in touch shortly to discuss your organizational goals, answer any questions, and provide you with an accurate quote.
Planning and Performance Coach
Meghan has more than five years of experience providing business consulting, facilitation, and coaching services to community-based organizations and government departments. Meghan has facilitated the development of various plans and evaluation frameworks for organizations to use in assessing and demonstrating their outcomes. She brings knowledge and expertise supporting clients to communicate their impact and tell the story of how they’ve improved the communities they serve.
Meghan holds an MBA and a Bachelor of Arts in International Development Studies. She is looking forward to helping you action your plan and achieve your desired outcomes!
Planning and Performance Coach
Chloe has over a decade of experience in consulting and training with community-based organizations and government. She holds an MBA in Community Economic Development and a diploma in Adult Education.
Chloe has focused her career on building capacity in public institutions, supporting plan design, and evaluating impact to better serve communities and stakeholders. She has created strategic plans and developed performance measures with many organizations, bringing a methodology to identify and distill key strategies, actions, and measures.
Chloe holds deep knowledge of the Envisio software, so designs from a place of understanding the best way to track and communicate moving forward. Chloe is here to support you in combining your strategy and execution needs!
Customer Success Manager
Rob has more than 10 years of experience managing client and stakeholder relationships in govtech and politics, from small villages to state agencies. Rob leads clients by listening to their needs and aspirations, setting realistic expectations, and identifying and implementing solutions. He believes strongly in contributing to community, sustainability, and empowerment.