An introduction to best practice performance measurement and analytics.
Performance measures training
Training on developing performance measures aligned with your planning and decision-making structure.
Create an initial set of performance measures, or build on those that already exist.
Data collection plan
A clear methodology for implementing and maintaining your performance measures.
Building staff capactity
Building the capacity of team leaders to drive the development of performance measures internally.
Informed best practices
Draw on our knowledge and secondary research of best practices to inform key measures development.
Who should consider a performance measures development workshop?
- Are not using performance measures as a tool at their organization and want to develop an initial set of measures for their plan OR are using performance measures but do not understand which ones connect to their plan or how to tell an overall story with their performance measures.
- Do not have the internal capacity to design their plan’s performance measures.
- Are interested in taking the learnings, best practices, and skills developed from this process to build additional performance measures into other plans or areas of their organization.
This service is designed for your executive team, department heads, senior managers and other specialized staff responsible for performance measurement at the organizational or departmental levels.
Is this workshop online or in person?
It can be either. We recommend that you and your team participate in these action planning workshops remotely. We find that remote workshops that are shorter in duration and broken up over a longer period of time allow participants to reflect on each session and complete work in between, leading to stronger content creation and better long-term results. If there is a strong desire to host the workshop in-person, our staff can accommodate this request, but it will mean there are additional costs for travel.
Do I need to be an Envisio customer already?
No. You can book a performance measures development workshop with us regardless of whether you are an Envisio software customer or not.
What are the deliverables?
By hiring Envisio to support you through your performance measurement development, you get:
- A series of facilitated capacity-building workshops that bring together key internal stakeholders to design an initial set of performance measures.
- Up to 40 finalized measures defined for your plan, with information on whether it is a new measure (no historical data) or an existing measure (and where historical data is housed).
- A data collection plan, tailored to your organization and performance measures.
- Supporting materials to help you revise or create new performance measures in the future.
Sounds great! How do I get started?
The best place to start is to request a professional services consultation and we’ll be in touch shortly to discuss your unique organizational challenges and goals, answer any questions, and provide you with a tailored quote.
Planning and Performance Coach
Meghan has more than five years of experience providing business consulting, facilitation, and coaching services to community-based organizations and government departments. Meghan has facilitated the development of various plans and evaluation frameworks for organizations to use in assessing and demonstrating their outcomes. She brings knowledge and expertise supporting clients to communicate their impact and tell the story of how they’ve improved the communities they serve.
Meghan holds an MBA and a Bachelor of Arts in International Development Studies. She is looking forward to helping you action your plan and achieve your desired outcomes!
Implementation and Community Manager
Planning and Performance Coach
Rob has more than 10 years of experience managing client and stakeholder relationships in govtech and politics, from small villages to state agencies. Rob leads clients by listening to their needs and aspirations, setting realistic expectations, and identifying and implementing solutions. He believes strongly in contributing to community, sustainability, and empowerment.